Best Experience Tips
- Work with someone new
- Take notes
- Consider your surroundings
- Watch our instructors teach in a big circle (don’t be too close to the instructor. Others can’t see)
- Keep the energy up!
- Rest up before you come! Maybe take a nap at lunch. Perhaps caffeinate!
- Seek out community - Try to make at least one new friend each day!
- Be all in! - Enjoy the experience! Take it all in!
Items to bring to camp
- 4+ Rashguards/Spats
- 2+ Gis
- 4+ Sports Bras/Clean underwear
Keep it together
- KT Tape
- Tigerbalm, DeepBlue, or CBD Salve
- Hair ties
- Defense Wipes
- Notebook – You should take notes!
- Pen – You’ll need this for note taking!
- Recognizable Water Bottle
- FlipFlops – please wear shoes any time you are off the mat
I’d also recommend
- Snacks – we are not allowed to sell or give you snacks or water that is not through the hotel.